Header Banner

Apartment for Sale 184 1m in Beta Greens New Cairo Semi Finished

Reference: MO 960
EGP 2,462,000
Apartments / Sale
EGP 2,462,000 Installment
Price / Sqm:
EGP 13,380 Per Sqm
Finishing Status:
Semi Finished
184 sqm
EGP 2,462,000
Down Payment:
EGP 246,200
The value of Installment:
EGP 69,244 / Quarterly
Delivery Date:
Last Updated:
Wed 13 Jun 2018

Apartment for Sale 184.1m in Beta Greens New Cairo - Semi Finished
Beta Greens New Cairo offers you an integrated blend where a happy community combines with privacy , serenity and lifestyle in a green environment
Strategic location , stretching over an area of 85 acres of landscaped with an impressive array of luxury apartments and townhouses and Twin House
Beta Greens New Cairo is located in Mostakbal City directly next to Madinaty and is close to the administrative capital and 15 minutes away from the American University in 5th element
With an area of 85 acres (villas and ground buildings + 5 floors) with a 20% construction rate and the rest 80% is green areas , industrial lakes and services
The Compound has a fully equipped club that serves the population daily with a life of relaxation
Your protection is vital , and in Beta Greens New Cairo , there are 24/7 security services throughout the compound. Including surveillance systems covering all public places and isolated entrances with electronic gates to ensure that their populations feel safe and secure